This oil pan is for the engines, Dirt bike, do you change the oil prior to disassembly of the housing.
- Color-Grey - Anthracite.
- Suitable for a motor with a clutch is manually started.
- The possibility of changing the gasket of the oil pan.
- Restore your dipstick, seal, spi-kick, clutch and cache from your old housing.
How to disassemble your clutch housing.
- Drain your oil-engine.
- Do not disassemble your exhaust system.
- Do not disassemble your cable clutch
- Do not disassemble your brake pedal.
- Do not disassemble your bar stool.
- You need a key of 8 blowjob and screw the 8 screws of the housing.
- Then pull the cover.
No customer reviews for the moment.